I know this is my second post today, but I just have a lot of thank you’s to get off my chest. It has been two weeks since I’ve started Must Come Hungry and it has been pretty awesome so far. Earlier this week, I received the Liebster Award from Juanita over at Janita’s Cocina. To say I was excited would be an understatement.
Since then, I was also given the award by Baker Becky and the Onion Goggles. This just makes me even more excited for what’s to come. I love baking/cooking and I love sharing my kitchen adventures, so it makes me happy that others are enjoying them as well.
The Liebster Blog Award is an award given to talented, new bloggers with 200 followers or less. “Liebster” is a German word that means “dearest” or “favorite”. The idea is to spread bloggy love from one blog to another.
Here are the rules:
1. Thank your Liebster Blog Award presenter on your blog!
2. Link back to the blogger who presented you with your Liebster!
3. Copy and paste the award onto your blog!
4. Present the Liebster Blog Award to 5 more blogs with 200 followers or less, who you feel are deserving of a bit of extra recognition.
5. Let your recipients know they have been chosen by leaving them a comment on their blog.
And now the five blogs that I’ve chosen to recognize:
• While He Was Out – Your blog is so fun and full of creative ideas!
• Filing Away Cupcakes – I love your blog design; it’s so cute and simple.
• Baker Bettie – Your photography is amazing.
• Jereme’s Kitchen – You have some great, fun ideas and I love reading them.
• Joe and Julie’s Kitchen – Your recipes look awesome. I cannot wait to try some of them!
Once again I’d like to thank the ones that nominated me. I’ll be sure to celebrate with a few extra cookies or a piece of cake :)